    primary key?

    Thanks in advance,
    Ben

    Ben de Vette, May 12, 2004

  2. Ben de Vette

    Darren Clark Guest

    can you give an example?

    Also i think that maybe this would be better posted on one of the sql
    groups.

    Darren Clark, May 12, 2004

  3. Ben de Vette

    Ben de Vette Guest

    Darren,

    you are right it concerns a SQL statement, but in this case it is the
    querybuilder making a very complex sql statement while it can use the
    primary key to select the Record.

    With kind recards,
    Ben

    Ben de Vette, May 12, 2004