    the web form where
    i am having user control..For eg) the user control act as a editor for
    the web form

    kan, Sep 28, 2006

  2. kan

    kan Guest

    Hi again !

    i really dont know whats the problem is.
    i will tell what i want, say i am having two text boxes and a button
    in a user control..while i am giving inputs to the
    text box in user control and pressing the button in user control i want
    show the two inputs in the form...thats is..

    kan, Sep 29, 2006

  3. kan

    kan Guest

    Hiii..
    ok can u tell me the code.. so it will be helpfull for me

    kan, Sep 29, 2006
  4. kan

    kan Guest

    Hi Gau,