Query Regarding Domain Checker in ASP.NET

Bhavesh

Hi all,

WRT above subject i would like to know that which are the Domain
Checker classes available in .NET framework ?

and from where i can find the example of domain checker which can
check that particular website URL exists Or Not..?.

for ex. i want to check that where http://www.ABC-XYZ.com ( OR
http://www.ABC-XYZ.co.uk OR http://www.ABC-XYZ.ca OR http://www.ABC-XYZ.au
etc.. ) site exists or not over the world...?

Actaully i have requirement in my project to check this
functionality...

Pls guide me,, Expecting a appreciable reply from you Expert People..

Thanks,
Regards,
Bhavesh