    sprintf/sscanf stuffs.

    Thanks
    becks

    bekz, Apr 12, 2006

  2. "bekz" <> writes:
    > I have written exploits for binaries with fixed stack frame pointer.
    > But now a days most of the compliers generates instrutions with random
    > stack frame pointer. And with injecting Windows API function addresses,
    > how can we inject the argument address for foreign exe?
    >
    > How can I go about writing exploits for such codes?
    >
    > Note: Most of the codes that I would like to write exploits is having
    > sprintf/sscanf stuffs.

    This is entirely off-topic in comp.lang.c. Even if it were topical, I
    certainly *hope* that nobody would help you with this. Are you trying
    to write viruses?

    Keith Thompson, Apr 12, 2006

  3. bekz

    Sensei Guest

    On 2006-04-12 18:36:18 +0200, Keith Thompson <> said:

    > "bekz" <> writes:
    >> I have written exploits for binaries with fixed stack frame pointer.
    >> But now a days most of the compliers generates instrutions with random
    >> stack frame pointer. And with injecting Windows API function addresses,
    >> how can we inject the argument address for foreign exe?
    >>
    >> How can I go about writing exploits for such codes?
    >>
    >> Note: Most of the codes that I would like to write exploits is having
    >> sprintf/sscanf stuffs.

    > This is entirely off-topic in comp.lang.c. Even if it were topical, I
    > certainly *hope* that nobody would help you with this. Are you trying
    > to write viruses?

    Worms, definitely not viruses.

    --
    Sensei <>

    The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.
    The pessimist fears it is true. [J. Robert Oppenheimer]

    Sensei, Apr 12, 2006