Query

Mangesh

Hi all,
Though I am new registered member of tthis group, I used to read posts
frequently and they were really helpful.
I have one query.

Allignment of my aspx pages created in .NET 2.0 getting disturbed when
opened with firefox 2.0 while it's proper if opened with Internet
Explorer 6.0.How can I resolve this issue?

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,
Hi all,
Though I am new registered member of tthis group, I used to read posts
frequently and they were really helpful.
I have one query.

Allignment of my aspx pages created in .NET 2.0 getting disturbed when
opened with firefox 2.0 while it's proper if opened with Internet
Explorer 6.0.How can I resolve this issue?

CSS rendering can be different in Firefox and IE6. It should be better
with IE7, so one option is to just test in IE7 and recommend your users
to upgrade. Another option is to research CSS expert sites and find out
how to write cross browser compatible CSS code.

HTH,
Laurent

Mangesh

By allignment, I mean allignmet of controls.
I am using container table for placing controls.
I think it's causing problem due to <div> tag.
asp.net's panel getting internally interprited as <div> and
thenshowing irratic allignment.