Question about intializing hardware.

Frank B.

I have this T1 card that comes with a programmers manual, and when I
try to intialize the card the entire computer locks up. The computer
comes with a program that runs the card, and if I load that program,
close it out, and then load my own program the card runs just fine. I
don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
knows what I'm missing?

Frank B.

Howard

Frank B. said:
I have this T1 card that comes with a programmers manual, and when I
try to intialize the card the entire computer locks up. The computer
comes with a program that runs the card, and if I load that program,
close it out, and then load my own program the card runs just fine. I
don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
knows what I'm missing?

You're missing the appropriate newsgroup for this question, I'd say. We
discuss C++ language issues here, not hardware setup issues.

If the programmer's guide isn't helping, you might ask on a newsgroup
devoted to the operating system you're using, or check with the
manufacturer's technical support site.

-Howard