    don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
    knows what I'm missing?

    Frank B.

    Frank B., Sep 18, 2006

  2. Frank B.

    Howard Guest

    "Frank B." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have this T1 card that comes with a programmers manual, and when I
    > try to intialize the card the entire computer locks up. The computer
    > comes with a program that runs the card, and if I load that program,
    > close it out, and then load my own program the card runs just fine. I
    > don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
    > knows what I'm missing?

    You're missing the appropriate newsgroup for this question, I'd say. We
    discuss C++ language issues here, not hardware setup issues.

    If the programmer's guide isn't helping, you might ask on a newsgroup
    devoted to the operating system you're using, or check with the
    manufacturer's technical support site.

    -Howard

    Howard, Sep 18, 2006