    User.Identity.Name is null. I also used Response.Redirect and
    FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage , it always stays at
    "login.aspx?returnrul=XXXXXXXX"
    =?Utf-8?B?RlJBTkNIRFJFQU0=?=, May 10, 2006

  2. I don't think this has anything to do with the Login Control. I think it is
    a proxy issue.

    Open Internet Explorer, go to Properties and the Connections tab. Look at
    the advanced settings. You are probably using a proxy. Check if you are
    bypassing the proxy for the domain in question and the other users are not.

    If this is it, you need to set the other users the same. The fact that you
    can do it and others cannot makes me think it is a client issue of some type
    and IE settings are a common place to look. The IP will be seen as internal,
    the domain will not, at least not automatically.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 10, 2006