Question about the search with Google suggest

Discussion in 'HTML' started by adel, Aug 25, 2006.

  1. adel

    adel Guest

    Hello !!

    I'm not an expert in HTML !
    I'm trying to implement an application of research using the same
    principe of Google Suggest : when I introduce a caratere in my textarea
    , I must have a lot of suggestions !!
    I have 2 questions :

    first one :
    What kind of tag should I put for my area search ?? ( I mean I can't
    put a <Select>... and I can't put <input type="text"..> because I
    think that it doesn't works to have suggestions like "google suggest")

    second one :
    If there are a solution , anyone have an exemple ?

    Thanks

    adel, Aug 25, 2006