Question about whidbey

Wernfried Schwenkner

I've tried a little bit with whodbey ASP.NET. If this is the wrong group
to ask, then point me to the correkt one.

In whidbey there are control for handling login. I've read about the
MembershipProvider and MembershipUser classes. And there is an article
how to implement an own ODBCMembershipProvider. So I thought based on
this article to make my own XMLMembershipProvider.

The MemebershipProvider has the ability to allow the user password
retrieval. Therefor a password question and a password answer can be
used. But creating a new MembershipUser, I can only store the password
question. Where do I have to store the password answer? And I can't find
any method which checks the given answer against the saved one.

How have I to implement password retrieval with whidbey?