Question on capturing login information & form security.

Brave

I create email forms in ASP for my company, and have a question about
capturing the users login information to keep them from having to
enter their name on every form. I am hoping to pre-populate the login
information into a form field. Can someone give me a general idea of
how this can be done, and what I make need to be aware of.

I also will be asked in the future (near future) about securing the
forms as far as the information submitted. Is there anything I can do
on the form end to acconplish this, or is this something that needs to
be handled on the server\exchange server end.

I hate asking such general questions, but this is very new to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I appreciate any
advise (or code samples) you can offer.

Have a wonderful day.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Brave said:
I also will be asked in the future (near future) about securing the
forms as far as the information submitted. Is there anything I can do
on the form end to acconplish this, or is this something that needs to
be handled on the server\exchange server end.

Security should never be handled in the browser (in the form).
Authentication should always take place on the server.