question

isis

I am wonder do pc windows have any script alike apple scipt. - just
drop files in the folder then automatic to photoshop?

William Morris

Yeah you can do that in vbscript using the Windows Scripting Host. Easier
just to have the proper file associations.

Probably not relevant in this group.

Saint Jude

William Morris said:
Yeah you can do that in vbscript using the Windows Scripting Host. Easier
just to have the proper file associations.

WSH can be scripted using JavaScript - sorry, JScript. If you are more
familiar with JS, then you can use it. The only problem is that most
WSH help sites and guides use VBScript for examples, so you can have
an uphill struggle, as with ASP & JScript.