Quotes problems in XSL!!!

XML-hip_hip_urrah

Hallo to everybody.
I spent last two days looking for a solution to my problem. I hope in
your help.
This is the question:
I'm writing a XSL file containing HTML and Javascript code.
The problem is that some XSL values must appear inside HTML Tags as
properties value and javascript function arguments.
I.E.:

<a name="<xsl:for-each select='CATEGORY'>"
href="javascript:MyFunc('<xsl:for-each select="CATEGORY">');">

A big deal with quotes ' and "...
What the correct syntax to concatenate XSL values and HTML/JAVASCRIPT
code in a XSL file?

I hope in you!!!

Bye bye

Johannes Koch

XML-hip_hip_urrah said:
<a name="<xsl:for-each select='CATEGORY'>"
href="javascript:MyFunc('<xsl:for-each select="CATEGORY">');">

XSLT must be well-formed XML. Your syntax is not well-formed. Try
something like

<a>
<xsl:attribute name="attributeName">
<!-- some XSLT code here -->
</xsl:attribute>
</a>

Gomolyako Eduard

See below.

Your issue:

<xsl:for-each select="category">
<xsl:element name="a">
<xsl:attribute name="name">
<xsl:value-of select="." />
</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="href">
<xsl:value-of select="concat('javascript:MyFunc(&quot;',
string(.), '&quot;);')" />
</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:for-each>