radio button trouble

plemon

I am having problems with radio buttons, I dont know how to achive the
desired result. I want there to be 3 or more radio buttons, with 2
under them so that if you select option 1 lets say you see 1-A and 1-B
and you also at that time see option 2 and option 3. then if you
select option 3 you see option 1 option 2 option 2-A option 2-B and
option three. and example is located at :

http://alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/area-51_5500_r5.aspx?
SysCode=PC-AREA51-5500-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

the example is located under the heading system drive, can someone
help explain to me how i would achive this or point me to a script?
thank you

- philip lemon

-Lost

plemon said:
I am having problems with radio buttons, I dont know how to achive the
desired result. I want there to be 3 or more radio buttons, with 2
under them so that if you select option 1 lets say you see 1-A and 1-B
and you also at that time see option 2 and option 3. then if you
select option 3 you see option 1 option 2 option 2-A option 2-B and
option three. and example is located at :

http://alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/area-51_5500_r5.aspx?
SysCode=PC-AREA51-5500-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

the example is located under the heading system drive, can someone
help explain to me how i would achive this or point me to a script?
thank you

- philip lemon

Based on whether or not the radio is checked or not, show or hide layers. To start, your
layer would be hidden.

-Lost