    Thanks,
    Chris Tremblay
    www.mtgfanatic.com, Inc.

    Chris Tremblay, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Chris Tremblay

    Thomas Dodds Guest

    I have used

    <asp:radiobutton id="rad_a" runat="server" text="approve"
    groupname="rad_group1"/>
    <asp:radiobutton id="rad_r" runat="server" text="reject"
    groupname="rad_group1"/>

    in an asp:datalist itemtemplate and if I check the approve and then check
    the reject it opperates just like it should

    "Chris Tremblay" <> wrote in message
    > I want to use a Repeater control to display a bunch of records. Got that
    > part figured out. Now I want each record to have next to it a radio

    button
    > so I can select exactly one record and then click "next". I'm using
    > <asp:RadioButton> to create the radio button, but when the page is

    rendered
    > each button has a different name and therefore the browser doesn't group
    > them together as it should and I can select as many as I'd like. I've
    > already tried setting GroupName. I vaguely remember that this was an

    issue

    Thomas Dodds, Aug 4, 2004