    'Code to display the selected item in a label

    Response.End

    End Sub

    Wayne Wengert, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Wayne  Wengert

    Brock Allen Guest

    Ensure in the ASPX your <asp:RadioButtonList OnSelectedIndexChanged=""> with
    the event is present or in your codebehind that in InitializeComponent the
    event is being wired up. If you're using the codebehind approach, sometimes
    VS.NET whacks the InitializeComponent method.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Mar 27, 2005

  3. Thanks Brock, that was the problem. I use codebehind and that got screwed
    up? Working as expected now.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wengert, Mar 27, 2005