Radiobutton Checked value is gone

Mike

Hi ...

I an building a web form with a usercotrole on the usercontrole i have
several Radiobuttons not in list but in in Group. so they are single radio
buttons. connected by a group name.

Why single radiobuttons because if you select the option c in the list of
{a,b,c,d) within the list there is also a input box, so if people checked
for "c" they have to fill in a input box. But i can't get the selected item
it seems that when the postback is made he looses his state and i get only
"false"back there where you expect true.

Is there a way to deal with this problem

thanx in advance,

Mike

freshRecruit

Mike is the EnableViewState of the Checkbox set to true. That is the reason
you are losing the value at postback. Check the EnableViewState of the page
and set it to true also.

Mike

Thanx will have a look at that.