RadioButtonList

Guest

Hello Guys, I am unable to set the forecolor of the items in RadioButtonList.
I need to set it to white however it is keeping it black. Can you please help?

<asp:RadioButtonList ID="radListButtonType" runat="server" CellPadding="0"
CellSpacing="2"

Font-Bold="True" DataTextField="Description" DataValueField="ID"
ForeColor="white"

RepeatDirection="Horizontal" AutoPostBack="True"
OnSelectedIndexChanged="radListButtonType_SelectedIndexChanged" >

</asp:RadioButtonList>

Thanks

Manny

Guest

Manny Chohan,

If you set the foreground color as white, you also need to set the
background color property with some dark colors like Blue/Red/Violet to keep
the white foreground visible. If you set white as the foreground color
without setting a dark background, you won't see anything on the screen. The
Radio Button List items won't be visible.
If you want to remove the borders for Radio
Button List you can set the Border Property to None.