RADRails and Ruby 1.8.4 RC1 for Windows debugger problem

john peter

--0-1597279020-1144176389=:58522

i'm using RADRails 0.61 on Windows XP for both Rails and plain Ruby codin=
g.
In my first plain ruby code debugging session, i encountered the followin=
g problem:

ruby 1.8.4 debugger listens on port 2385

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual =
way.

the code i was trying to practice debugging on is shown below.=20

def one(arg)
puts "arg =3D #{arg}"
if block_given?
"block given to 'one' returns #{yield}"
else
arg
end
end

def two
if block_given?
"block given to 'two' returns #{yield}"
end
end

result1 =3D one two {
"three"
} =20

result2 =3D one two do
"three"
end

puts "With braces, result =3D #{result1}"
puts "With do/end, result =3D #{result2}"

=09