RAILS is driving me NUTS!!! Help...

Glenn

I've just wasted about 2 days trying to get rails
installed/configured.

Tried this on both my work PC (win2k) and home PC (xp). Config is:

Ruby 1.8.2-14
Rails 0.10
xampp (apachefriends.org)

I've followed just about every instruction I can find on the rails
website, watched numerous "this is how you do it" videos. Now I'm
suicidal (well, not really, just a bit miffed).

I've configured a database under mysql, changed database.yml,
configured apache's httpd.conf, get the "Congratulations, you've put
Ruby on Rails!" screen thingy when I browse 127.0.0.1. Have tried the
webbrick server too (127.0.0.1:3000), same thing.

Ran "rails webac"
Generated controller and model. etc. etc.

What I get is this:

Routing Error

No route for path: "webac"

Failure reasons:
<ActionController::Routing::Route ":controller/service.wsdl" when
{:action=>"wsdl"}> failed because no controller found at subpath webac
<ActionController::Routing::Route ":controller/:action/:id" ||
{:id=>nil, :action=>"index"}> failed because no controller found at
subpath webac

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Phew, the window was closed.

Help?

Glenn

Figured it out. Rails is now my friend again and is happily talking
to SQLServer too! :eek:)