Raise Postback Event

Cool

Dear all

I am writing a time sheet application in ASP.NET. I have inherited DataGrid
control to make a CalendarGrid in which I'm adding columns dynamically based
on user request. the porblem is I have to generate those columns in
OnInit(), and set start & end dates into session. For that I'm reloading the
page using Response.Redirect() after setting the Session and getting
start/end dates in OnInit which works fine.

Now the problem is that Redirect causes IsPostBack = false, which is a big
problem coz I need PostBack more than Redirect. Is there any way to fire
postback event programmatically or calling the Buttons click event that sets
values in Session?

Thanks in advance

Talha