Rake Version 0.4.6 Released

Jim Weirich

Thanks to everyone who has been providing feedback on Rake recently.
I've released version 0.4.6 of rake that addresses the bugs reported.
In particular:

* FileList#to_s and #inspect both resolve the file list before executing.

* FileList#exclude now properly returns the original FileList object.

You can find Rake on RubyForge now, and on the standard Gem server
within the hour.

Mauricio Fernández

Thanks to everyone who has been providing feedback on Rake recently.
I've released version 0.4.6 of rake that addresses the bugs reported.

Just uploaded to the prelim. Ruby Production Archive (RPA
http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org) repository:

rake 0.4.6-1 A simple ruby build program with capabilities similar to make