rand

Jeff Thorne

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C655BC.78E42CB0

I have been searching through the ruby doc trying to find out which class
the method rand belongs to as I need to find out how to pass in a range as a
parameter?

Does anyone know which class rand belongs too?

Thanks,
Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C655BC.78E42CB0--

Patrick Hurley

I have been searching through the ruby doc trying to find out which class
the method rand belongs to as I need to find out how to pass in a range a= s a
parameter?

Does anyone know which class rand belongs too?

Thanks,
Jeff

ri rand
rand(max=3D0) =3D> number