Ratio problem.

Raidenji

i would like to know if its possible and what the formula is for taking two
numbers a seeing if they equal a certain ratio ?

Nick Santos

well, if I'm understanding what you want, I'd say take your ratio and turn
it into a decimal. eg: 1:2 = 1/2 = .5 and then take the two numbers you'd
like to test (eg: $x and $y) and test whether $x/$y = .5 and/or whether
$y/$x = .5 depending on what your input is. Not sure if that's what you
wanted, but hope it helped
-Nick