RDOC: including from an included file?

Tim Hunter

I _can_ use the :include: directive in a file that has been included, can't
I? I'm trying to include a Ruby program in a file that is referenced by
an :include: directive from my main file. Rdoc doesn't seem to recognize
the 2nd :include: directive and simply copies the directive into the output
HTML.

Dave Thomas

I _can_ use the :include: directive in a file that has been included,
can't
I? I'm trying to include a Ruby program in a file that is referenced by
an :include: directive from my main file. Rdoc doesn't seem to
recognize
the 2nd :include: directive and simply copies the directive into the
output
HTML.

I don't believe RDoc supports nested includes--I've never had the need
:)

Cheers

Dave