RDoc Note Extractor

Trans

Can we add developer note extraction to RDoc? I.e. the ability to
extract TODO:, FIXME: and other labels from comments and list them in
html or xml file?

I know there are some solutions floating around in ruby-space already.
I was just thinking it would be nice if RDoc had this capability built-
in.

T.

Eric Hodel

Can we add developer note extraction to RDoc? I.e. the ability to
extract TODO:, FIXME: and other labels from comments and list them in
html or xml file?

I know there are some solutions floating around in ruby-space already.
I was just thinking it would be nice if RDoc had this capability
built-
in.

RDoc seems like a very heavyweight tool for something that could be
accomplished faster and simpler with grep (or similar). But you're
welcome to place a feature request or patch on the RDoc tracker:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=2475&group_id=627&func=browse