Reaction time source code?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Ben Morrow, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Ben Morrow

    Ben Morrow Guest

    "Tsui Wai-ming" <> wrote:
    > Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those used in
    > psychology experiments?
    >
    > I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

    Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

    Ben

    From the liver of a friend of yours. / Excuse the arrow but I have no spoon.
    /Alcestis/) [ flame, and falls out of sight. ]

    Ben Morrow, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those used in
    psychology experiments?

    I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

    Ming~

    Tsui Wai-ming, Mar 4, 2004

  3. "Ben Morrow" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :c27pjm$njh$...

    > "Tsui Wai-ming" <> wrote:
    > > Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those

    used in
    > > psychology experiments?
    > >
    > > I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

    > Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

    Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
    information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
    (Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl) and I
    wasn't able to locate it :'(

    Tsui Wai-ming, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Ben Morrow

    Paul Lalli Guest

    http://www.cpan.org Learn it, use it, love it.

    Paul Lalli, Mar 4, 2004
  5. On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:05:49 +0800, Tsui Wai-ming wrote:

    > "Ben Morrow" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    > :c27pjm$njh$...
    >>
    >> "Tsui Wai-ming" <> wrote:
    >> > Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those

    > used in
    >> > psychology experiments?
    >> >
    >> > I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

    >> Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

    > Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
    > information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
    > (Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl) and I
    > wasn't able to locate it :'(

    http://search.cpan.org/ - search for time hires

    HTH

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    Leibowitz's Rule: When hammering a nail, you will never hit your
    finger if you hold the hammer with both hands.

    James Willmore, Mar 5, 2004
  6. "James Willmore" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :p...
    > On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:05:49 +0800, Tsui Wai-ming wrote:
    >
    > > "Ben Morrow" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    > > :c27pjm$njh$...

    > > used in

    > >> Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

    > > Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
    > > information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
    > > (Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl)

    and I
    > > wasn't able to locate it :'(

    > http://search.cpan.org/ - search for time hires

    Thanks for your information!