Reaction time source code?

Ben Morrow

Tsui Wai-ming said:
Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those used in
psychology experiments?

I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

Ben

Tsui Wai-ming

Has anyone written a program for recording reaction time, like those used in
psychology experiments?

I've seen some written in C/C++ but I don't know C languages... :(

Ming~

Tsui Wai-ming

Ben Morrow said:
Should be pretty trivial using Time::HiRes...

Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
(Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl) and I
wasn't able to locate it :'(

Paul Lalli

Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
(Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl) and I
wasn't able to locate it :'(

http://www.cpan.org Learn it, use it, love it.

James Willmore

Thanks for your message. But could you tell me where I can find some
information on Time::HiRes? I've just searched through my Perl Bookshelf
(Perl in a Nutshell, Learning Perl on Win32 Systems, Programming Perl) and I
wasn't able to locate it :'(

http://search.cpan.org/ - search for time hires

HTH

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
Leibowitz's Rule: When hammering a nail, you will never hit your
finger if you hold the hammer with both hands.