read and update XML file

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike, Jul 14, 2008.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Is it possible to create an XML file to read from using a dropdown and based
    on the selection read the XML file again to populate some labels?

    Also, is it possible to update an XML file based on the user selection?

    example:

    my xml file looks like this

    <Cars>
    <BMW>
    <SalesMan1></SalesMan1>
    <SalesMan2>/SalesMan2>
    </BMW>
    </Cars>

    if the user picks BMW from the drop down I want to show SalesMan1 and
    SalesMan2 in labels, then I want to have an update page, where if the user
    picks BMW from the drop down, they update SalesMan1 and or SalesMan2, is
    this possible?

    Mike, Jul 14, 2008