read from label

monuindia

HI,
It may be a very elementry question, but I need to know that how can I
get text of a label.

Steven D'Aprano

HI,
It may be a very elementry question, but I need to know that how can I
get text of a label.

Rotate the bottle or jar towards you until the label is facing you, then
read it.

:)

Seriously though, perhaps you would like to give a little more detail
about your problem. What sort of label? I assume you are using a GUI
toolkit -- which one?

You might also like to read this: