Read hex string to a buf

Richard Heathfield

Christopher Layne said:

Alot of you guys don't like Kenny -

In my case, it's his articles I don't like, rather than the guy himself.
but alot of times Kenny is also right.

That's possibly true, but he has not demonstrated it in the articles he
posts to comp.lang.c.

Kenny McCormack

Haha, but I thought it was funny.

They'll get you for that.
Alot of you guys don't like Kenny - but alot of times Kenny is also right.

Thanks. But you may have imperiled your standing in this ng. The
solons don't like it when you speak truth.