read java Annotation field values from class

mani

How to read java Annotation field values from reflect class.
I am having a java class file Myclass.java. This file having the
annotation

@interface MyAnnotation {
boolean DuplicateValues();
boolean DuplicateVariables();
}
@MyAnnotation(DuplicateValues = true, DuplicateVariables = true)

I need to get get value of DuplicateValues, DuplicateVariables, that
means true,true from Myclass.class .

markspace

How to read java Annotation field values from reflect class.
I am having a java class file Myclass.java. This file having the
annotation

@interface MyAnnotation {
boolean DuplicateValues();
boolean DuplicateVariables();
}
@MyAnnotation(DuplicateValues = true, DuplicateVariables = true)

I need to get get value of DuplicateValues, DuplicateVariables, that
means true,true from Myclass.class .

When you define the annotation, you have to add another annotation that
tells the compiler to insert the annotation into the bytecode. The
default I believe is that the annotation is only available to the compiler.

@Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
public @interface MyAnnotation {
boolean DuplicateValues();
boolean DuplicateVariables();
}

<http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/language/annotations.html>

<http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/javaOO/annotations.html>

Lew

markspace said:
mani said:
[Please explain] How to read java [sic] Annotation field values from reflect class.
I am having a java [sic] class file Myclass.java.

That's not a class file, that's a source file.

This attribute name violates the naming conventions.

This attribute name violates the naming conventions.