    (In java there is a certain function called PixelGrabber)

    Thx,

    Kai

    Kai Berger, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Kai Berger

    Allan Bruce Guest

    "Kai Berger" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi together,
    >
    > I want to read out every pixel (that means its colour value) from
    > a jpeg in an array.
    >
    > Is there a function in c++, that fulfills this task?
    > (In java there is a certain function called PixelGrabber)
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > Kai

    You will need to use a library to read the jpeg format, there is one from
    www.ijg.org that you can use. There is nothing in the C++ standard that
    deals with jpegs directly.
    Allan

    Allan Bruce, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Kai Berger

    John Carson Guest

    "Kai Berger" <> wrote in message
    > Hi together,
    >
    > I want to read out every pixel (that means its colour value) from
    > a jpeg in an array.
    >
    > Is there a function in c++, that fulfills this task?
    > (In java there is a certain function called PixelGrabber)
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > Kai

    Standard C++ knows nothing about graphics. You will need a 3rd party library
    which may (or may not) be platform specific. Try asking in either a graphics
    newsgroup or a newsgroup for your particular platform.

    --
    John Carson

    John Carson, Jul 1, 2004