Read tab delimited file into an array with ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Rob, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry if this has been asked before(I searched, but didn't see
    anything).
    I need to read a tab delimted file into an array with ASP. Should be
    easy enough, I know it is in Perl and PHP. Can someone show me how
    that's done or post a link to an example.

    This is what I'm trying to do in perl:

    #!/usr/bin/perl -w

    my $file = "myfile.txt";
    open(FILE, $file);