    to know how could I read the config file value in asp page.

    Thanks
    Prasanta
    Prasanta, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Prasanta

    Evertjan. Guest

    Prasanta wrote on 09 jul 2008 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I have an ASP site. Now we need to define some setting on config file.
    > on basis of that value asp page control will switch visible true or
    > false. everything is working if I hard coded the value but only need
    > to know how could I read the config file value in asp page.

    "Config file"???????

    Show your code. [Only the pert that is applicable, please]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jul 9, 2008

  3. Prasanta wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have an ASP site. Now we need to define some setting on config file.
    > on basis of that value asp page control will switch visible true or
    > false. everything is working if I hard coded the value but only need
    > to know how could I read the config file value in asp page.

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 10, 2008