reading a file in reverse order (bootom-top)

CBFalconer

Jeff said:
This snippet came from a chapter in the book before memory
management, like I said.. the basic idea. Dump all over the
book if you wish, just keep in mind that snippet is very out
context and the reason I posted it here is convey the basic
idea of how to do what the OP wanted.

You still fail to get the point. If you are sloppy enough, or
ignorant enough, to use gets in place of fgets, and thus inculcate
evil habits in dewey eyed newbies, your book deserves consignment
to the incinerator. At the very least the gets usage should have
been accompanied by strong warnings.