Reading 'received' headers: Email Headers Parsing

dont bother

Hi,
I am a new bie experimenting with python.
I have this piece of code to parse the received
headers from emails. However, when I run with a file
as an argument it skips lines like: 1, 3, 5 etc...
I see why is this so : Its because of the
msg=mbox.next()
But I dont know how to fix this: I mean I dont know
how I can stay at the current one and then when I am
done with the current one I shall go to
msg=mbox.next()

Any hints?

Thanks