Reading values to CSS file from other resource

Kenneth P

Hi,

I'm wondering if you can read values to a CSS file from any resource?

The resource might be a cookie, a session variable, a field in a tablerow.

Sorry if I'm not so specific but I yet I'm not familiar with CSS so I'm most
probably not using the correct syntax. I'll try to explain. When you specify
values and it's attributes, can you load the attribute from one og the
resources above?

Or do you know of some other way to solve a thing like this?

My aim is to dynamically create a series of pages that dynamically get the
look I or any user want the page to have.

TIA

Kenneth P