Reading values to CSS file from other resource

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kenneth P, Jan 16, 2005.

  1. Kenneth P

    Kenneth P Guest

    Hi,

    I'm wondering if you can read values to a CSS file from any resource?

    The resource might be a cookie, a session variable, a field in a tablerow.

    Sorry if I'm not so specific but I yet I'm not familiar with CSS so I'm most
    probably not using the correct syntax. I'll try to explain. When you specify
    values and it's attributes, can you load the attribute from one og the
    resources above?

    Or do you know of some other way to solve a thing like this?

    My aim is to dynamically create a series of pages that dynamically get the
    look I or any user want the page to have.

    TIA

    Kenneth P

    Kenneth P, Jan 16, 2005