Recordset paging headache .....

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by David, Apr 24, 2007.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hi,

    I have an asp page which displays a list of records depending on what
    was selected via another form.
    I want to have this form broken down, displaying only 10 records, with
    links underneath to display as
    'Previous' and 'Next'

    Firstly I have an include file for the connection which is:

    strConnection = "xxxxxxxxxx"
    Set adoDataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    adoDataConn.Open strConnection

    On my actual asp page, I just run the following code and print the
    results on the screen

    strquery = "SELECT * FROM reports ORDER BY ReportID DESC;"
    Set RS = adoDataConn.Execute(strquery)

    if RS.EOF then

    David, Apr 24, 2007