Recursive inheritance after using h2xs

Ken Weaverling

I'm going a bit nuts after trying to build a package with h2xs and
getting the error...

Recursive inheritance detected while looking for method 'import' in package...

I tried to simplify it down as much as possible, so I took the "empty
subclass test" example out of Perl Cookbook, section 13.9 and plugged
it into the .pm file produced by h2xs and get the above error soon as
I try to call new from a script that uses that package.

All the texts I've read show how to do classes, packages, modules,
but nothing seems to put it all together! :)

A gentle nudge would be must appreciated. Thanks

Ken Weaverling

I'm going a bit nuts after trying to build a package with h2xs and
getting the error...

Recursive inheritance detected while looking for method 'import' in package...

Looks like if I do something like....

Package Subclass;
@Subclass::ISA('ParentClass');

.... then it all works as intended -- I think... :)

Now to try and fold this into my larger project...