Red eye correction

Peter Reinde

I'm looking for information on how to do red-eye correction. But
can't find any information on it? Do any of you know where i
can find information or examples?

- Peter

Rolf Magnus

Peter said:
I'm looking for information on how to do red-eye correction. But
can't find any information on it? Do any of you know where i
can find information or examples?

Uhm, wrong newsgroup maybe?

Christof Krueger

Peter said:
I want to do it in C++ in a program im developing.

Your question has nothing to do with the C++ standard but rather with
algorithms for image processing. You should ask in a appropriate
newsgroup for image processing and when you have concrete problems
implementing the algorithm in C++, you can ask here.

Chris

PS: Please don't top-post

Christoph Rabel

I want to do it in C++ in a program im developing.

[Top posting rearranged]

Your problem has nothing to do with the language C++, but a
special algorithm.

Please ask for the algorithm in a image/photo processing or
maybe an algorithm newsgroup. Or google for something like
"red eye correction algorithm".

Then, when you have the algorithm try to implement it. If
you have problems with the implementation then can ask here
again.

hth

Christoph

P.S.: Please read: http://learn.to/quote

Jeff Schwab

Peter said:
I'm looking for information on how to do red-eye correction. But
can't find any information on it? Do any of you know where i
can find information or examples?

- Peter

A hair of the dog usually works for me.

Jon Bell

I'm looking for information on how to do red-eye correction.

I suggest you use some eye drops and take a break from your C++ code.
Staring at a monitor all day isn't good for the eyes.