redirect 2 iframe in aspx

lydia sista via .NET 247

Hi!
I'm quite new to asp.net.
I just want to ask:
how to redirect 2 iframes in the parent on a click?
Is there any way to do this?
For example my index.htm has 3 iframe: top, main, bottom
I have a button with sub function in iframe main, and i want that button to open other page on top and on main itself.
Is there any way to do this?
I've tried to put this on my sub function, but it didn't work..
Dim strRedirect as string = "<script language='Javascript'>" & _
"parent.mainmid.location.href='member.aspx';" & _
"parent.vtop.location.href='vtopm.aspx';" & _
"</script>"
Response.Write(strRedirect);
Response.Flush();