Redirecting to HTTPS page from VS2005 debugger fails

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ronald Sloot, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Ronald Sloot

    Ronald Sloot Guest

    Hi,

    I use Response.Redirect(..) (ASP.NET 2.0) to go to a secure page of my test
    site. I use a
    SSL certificate created by SelfSSL.

    That works okay when I run it from a browser, but when I want to debug it
    from within VS2005 it fails to connect to a database on the secure page.

    I get the following error then:
    >----

    Cannot open user default database. Login failed.
    Login failed for user 'KERMIT\ASPNET'.
    about

    Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open user
    default database. Login failed.
    Login failed for user 'KERMIT\ASPNET'.
    <----

    I have a feeling it has got something to do with the ASP.NET Development
    server..

    Did anyone experience this behaviour before ?

    Thanks

    Ronald
    Ronald Sloot, Jun 8, 2007