Reference a master page from a Web Control...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ThunderMusic, Sep 28, 2007.

  1. ThunderMusic

    ThunderMusic Guest

    Hi,

    I'm building a web control and I need to reference a Master Page's Method
    and I can't find how to do it. Here's what I do

    ((mymaster)Page.Master).MyMethod(Params);

    I also tried:

    ((ASP.masterpages_mymaster)Page.Master).MyMethod(Params);

    Nothing works... I tried googling about it, but found nothing relevant.

    Can somebody help me please?

    Thanks

    ThunderMusic

    ThunderMusic, Sep 28, 2007