Reference Delphi aspx page in VB.aspx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alain Sienaert, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have developped a very simple asp.net application with vb (Visual Studio
    2003). The main page only contains a button that implements the following
    code:

    Response.Redirect("WebForm2.aspx")

    This WebForm2 is written in Delphi 8 but when running the application and
    clicking the button on the main page, I always receive the following error:

    <<
    Server Error in '/vbdemo01' Application.
    ----

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebForm2.TWebForm1'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Debug="true" Codebehind="WebForm2.pas"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebForm2.TWebForm1" %>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    Line 3:

    Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\vbdemo01\WebForm2.aspx Line: 1

    Any ideas what goes wrong and how to resolve this problem???
    Thanks and kind regards,
    Alain

    B.t.w. the main reason for setting up this demo is that I want to write a
    module for the .net starterkits (see www.asp.net)
    Alain Sienaert, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Just guessing: could be because of Page language="c#" ?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 22, 2004