Reference Delphi aspx page in VB.aspx

Alain Sienaert

Hi,

I have developped a very simple asp.net application with vb (Visual Studio
2003). The main page only contains a button that implements the following
code:

Response.Redirect("WebForm2.aspx")

This WebForm2 is written in Delphi 8 but when running the application and
clicking the button on the main page, I always receive the following error:

<<
Server Error in '/vbdemo01' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebForm2.TWebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Debug="true" Codebehind="WebForm2.pas"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebForm2.TWebForm1" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3:

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\vbdemo01\WebForm2.aspx Line: 1

Any ideas what goes wrong and how to resolve this problem???
Thanks and kind regards,
Alain

B.t.w. the main reason for setting up this demo is that I want to write a
module for the .net starterkits (see www.asp.net)