Reference of Available Metadata Attributes

Nathan Sokalski

Does anybody know of a page with a good reference of the available Metadata
Attributes in .NET? Thanks.

Mattias Sjögren

Nathan,

Wow, you carefully picked the groups to post to, didn't you?

Does anybody know of a page with a good reference of the available Metadata
Attributes in .NET? Thanks.

Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "metadata attribute"?

Mattias

Nathan Sokalski

Here is a code example I copied from the .NET documentation:

Public Class MyControl
Inherits Control
' The base class has [Browsable(true)] applied to the Text property.
<Browsable(False)> _
Public Overrides Property [Text]() As String
End Property
End Class

In this code, <Browsable(False)> is a metadata attribute. Because I am
somewhat new to using metadata attributes (which is why I want to find a
page with a list of the ones available), I can't really give much more than
that.