Refresh/Redraw enhancements in IE/ASP.NET

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

In many of the presentations I've seen about ASP.NET there was talk about
how on postbacks only the data that has changed gets redrawn in the browser.
I'm looking for documentation on this feature so I can share it with my
development staff but so far have been unable to find anything that
discusses it. Do you know what I'm talking about and if so, where I can
find online documentation?

TIA!

Marina

As far as I know that is not true. I don't think ASP.NET can have any sort
of effect on how the browser renders the HTML it receives.