Reg. code conversion

vishnu

Hi all

I have a code written in C++ which is working fine for my project.
Due to some other reasons I need the same which should be in shell
script. So, instead of going for rewriting in the shell I want to know
whether there are any tools which will make conversion from C++ to
shell script.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
vishnu

Flash Gordon

vishnu said:
Hi all

I have a code written in C++

Which is not C.
> which is working fine for my project.
Due to some other reasons I need the same which should be in shell
script.

which is not C.
> So, instead of going for rewriting in the shell I want to know
whether there are any tools which will make conversion from C++ to
shell script.

Which is not C.
Please help me as soon as possible.

The best help I can give is DON'T post to groups which have absolutely
nothing to do with your requirements. Since you have found comp.lang.c++
there is absolutely no valid reason for you to have considered posting
(or in this case cross posting) the question to comp.lang.c

Cross posts between comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ are rarely a good idea
since they are different languages, and even if the C answer is valid
C++ (which is not always he case) a large number of the C++ answers are
so far away from being C as to be completely ridiculous on a C group.

I suspect this may also be OT in comp.lang.c++, but that is for the
denizens of comp.lang.c++ to answer.

I've not set follow ups since the only thing left to discuss as far as I
can see is topicality.