    Please help me as soon as possible.

    Thanks in advance,
    vishnu

    vishnu, Nov 30, 2005

  2. vishnu

    Flash Gordon Guest

    vishnu wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have a code written in C++

    Which is not C.

    > which is working fine for my project.
    > Due to some other reasons I need the same which should be in shell
    > script.

    which is not C.

    > So, instead of going for rewriting in the shell I want to know
    > whether there are any tools which will make conversion from C++ to
    > shell script.

    Which is not C.

    > Please help me as soon as possible.

    The best help I can give is DON'T post to groups which have absolutely
    nothing to do with your requirements. Since you have found comp.lang.c++
    there is absolutely no valid reason for you to have considered posting
    (or in this case cross posting) the question to comp.lang.c

    Cross posts between comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ are rarely a good idea
    since they are different languages, and even if the C answer is valid
    C++ (which is not always he case) a large number of the C++ answers are
    so far away from being C as to be completely ridiculous on a C group.

    I suspect this may also be OT in comp.lang.c++, but that is for the
    denizens of comp.lang.c++ to answer.

    I've not set follow ups since the only thing left to discuss as far as I
    can see is topicality.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.