Regarding increasing no. of GDI objects in my application

sonali_reddy123

Hello all,

Can somebody help me out regarding how to maintain the GDI objects
count in my application it keeps on incrementing and once reaches to
10000 the application dies. Can somebody point to me some sample
application which could help me to understand how exactly manage the
object disposal I have been reading the articles for memory management
and GC but things are getting more and more confused to me.

Needed help urgently

Thanks in advance