Regarding Mail sending Module

praba kar

Dear All,
In Php we can do all the mailing operations like
sending a text as a message, adding attachment to a
mail, adding additional headers and so on using
Mail_mime class. I want to know like that class or
modules in Python.
I already gone through MimeWriter,smtplib and so
on. But I can't get clear details. so if anyone know
regarding this kindly give me answer

regards
Prabahar

Max M

praba said:
Dear All,
In Php we can do all the mailing operations like
sending a text as a message, adding attachment to a
mail, adding additional headers and so on using
Mail_mime class. I want to know like that class or
modules in Python.
I already gone through MimeWriter,smtplib and so
on. But I can't get clear details. so if anyone know
regarding this kindly give me answer

You need the 'email' module for reading and writing email messages, and
the 'smtplib' module for sending them.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/