    different resolutions should be same,no scrollbars should appear.
    How can this be done.?any easy way to set this or any code?

    Very urgent.
    Greoasy, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Greoasy

    Masudur Guest

    On Jun 19, 12:13 pm, Greoasy <> wrote:
    > I have an asp.net webapplication,designed in laptops having resolution
    > 0f 1280x800.
    > Now the same application when i run on a Desktop with a different
    > resolution the display of the screen is different from my system.We
    > need to scroll horizontally to reach to the end of the page.
    > i want to avoid this and the screen display in all the system with
    > different resolutions should be same,no scrollbars should appear.
    > How can this be done.?any easy way to set this or any code?
    >
    > Very urgent.

    Hi Greoasy ,

    Onload apply javascript to resize the layout to your desired size...
    in one of our project we did the same thing...
    the client wanted a application with is resolution independent..
    here is a little preview of the code...

    var windowwidth = screen.availWidth;
    var windowheight = screen.availHeight;
    document.getElementbyId('leftnav').style.width = windowwidth/5 ;

    resize the controls according to your needs.

    Thanks
    Masudur
    www.kaz.com.bd
    http://munnacs.110mb.com