register dll problem

Bishoy George

each time I try to register a .dll file I receive the following error
message:
"C:\..........\file.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point
was not found.
The file can not be registered."

And the dll file doesn't appear at object browser.

How to solve this problem?

Kevin Spencer

Are you trying to register .Net assemblies as if they were COM objects,
using the command-line "regsvr32" command?

Why are you doing this?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer